National Library of Medicine (PubMed) ID: 101668511
On average, in PubMed MRA articles receive 1.67 citations.
Q. Is MRA an open-access journal?
A. Yes, all articles published in the journal are open access.
Q. Is MRA indexed in PubMed?
A. Many articles in the journal are available on PubMed under PubMed ID101668511. MRA can assist authors in submitting to PubMed in accordance with the public access policy.
Q. What is MRA’s impact factor?
A. As MRA is a newer journal the impact factor has not yet been calculated.
Q. Is there a page limit?
A. There is no strict page limit. 3,000 - 5,500 words is ideal for a review article, while research articles may be longer.
Q. Is MRA a print or online journal?
A. MRA is published both in print and online.
Q. Are there any fees to publish with the journal?
A. As an open access journal it is necessary to charge a publication fee to cover the costs associated with the publication process. Redcued rates may be avaialble for authors from developing countries and authors without funding.
Submit a manuscript
Manuscripts may be submitted at any time using our online submission form available at http://journals.ke-i.org/index.php/mra/author-guideline
1. Click the Click here to submit button
2. click the Make a new submission link
3. Choose the article's type
4. Fill in the check list for the Submission Requirements
5. You may add comments to the editor (optional)
6. Click Save and Continue
7. Upload the text file/figures/tables and confirm with the Continue Button
8. Add the title, subtitle, asbtract, list of authors and confirm.
9. Finish the submissionClick here to submit