Main Article Content
Fetal hemoglobin switching is a good model for application of reversing silenced gene in the treatment of hemoglobin diseases.With understanding of the mechanisms and targeting the silenced genes to reactivate the fetal hemoglobin by transcription factors in future,it is possible to control many hemoglobinopathies in human ,from this aspect it is interesting to know about major molecular axis ,negative regulator and positive regulator of fetal hemoglobin genes and also this field is a model for the treatment of many spectrum of diseases.
The Medical Research Archives grants authors the right to publish and reproduce the unrevised contribution in whole or in part at any time and in any form for any scholarly non-commercial purpose with the condition that all publications of the contribution include a full citation to the journal as published by the Medical Research Archives.
2. Amit Kessal,Nir Ben Tal ,introduction to proteins,structure,function,motion,CRC press,Taylor and Francis Group,A Chapman and Hall Book
3. Rodaks Hematology Clinical Principles and Applications, Elaine M Keohane, Kary J Smith, Jeanine M Walenga, Elsevier,2016
4. Koichi R.Katsumura, Andrew W Devilbiss, Nathaniel J.pope,kirbey D Johnsons, Emery H.Bresnick, Transcriptional Mechanisms Underlying Hemoglobin Synthesis,Cold spring Harb Perspect Med 2013,3,3
5. George Stamatoyannopoulos Control of Globin Gene Expression During Development and Erythroid differentiation, Experimental Hemato-logy , 33.3,259
6. Rachael Davis, Aishawarya Gurumurthy, Mir A Hossuain, Eliot M Gunn, and George Bungert Engineering Globin Gene Expression, Methods and Clinical Development,Vol 12,2019
7. Mikiku Suzuki, Masayoki Yamamato, James Douglas Engel Fetal globin gene repressor as drug targets for Molecualar Therapis To Treat Hemogbinopathies, Molecular and Cellular Biology,Vol34,No19
8. Advanced Textbook On Gene Transfer, Gene therapy, genetic pharmacology, Principles, Delivery, and Pharmacological and Biomedical Applications of Nucleotide Based Therapies ,Daniel Scherman,Imperial College Press,2014
9. Row Wiber, Regulation of Fetal hemoglobin to Adult Hemoglobin Switching, New Therapeutic Opportunities, Blood Journal
10. Giesele Cristine De Souse Carrocinina, Larissa Paola Rodrigues Venancio and Caudia Regina Bonini Domingos Screening a transcription factors invovlved in fetal hemoglobin regulation using phylogenetic footprinting Evolutionary bioinformatics 2015,11
11. Nancy F.Olivieri, D.J.Weatheral, therapeutic reactivation of fetal hemoglobin,1998, human molecular genetics, vol7, issue10, Pages1655-1658
12. Antonio Cao, Renzo Galanello, Beta Thalassemia, Genetics in In Medicine ,vol12,Number2,2010
13. Antonio Cao,Paolo Moi, Regulation Of the Globin Genes,Pediatric Research Vol51,No4,2002
14. Betty S Pace, Sima Zein, Uegies F Understanding Mechanisms of Gamma Globin Regulation to Develop Strategies for Pharmacologic Fetal Hemoglobin Induction, Developmental Dynamics, 235:1727-1737
15. Daniel E Bauer, Stuart H Orkin, Update On Fetal Hemoglobin Gene Regulation in Hemoglobinopathay, Current Opinion pediatric,23,1,2011
16. Peter Ronner,Netters Essential of Biochemistry,Elsevier,pages 179-189,2018
17. Beeke Wienert, Gabriela E.Martyn, Alister P.W. Funnell, Kate G.R. Quinlan, Merlin Crossley E,Wake-up for Sleepy Gene, Reactivating Fetal globin for Beta Hemoglobinopathy, Trends in Genetics, 2018
18. Biaoru Li, Xingguo Zhu, Christine M ward, Athena Starlard Davenport, mayuko Takezaki, Amber Berry, Alexander War, Caroline Wlder, Cindy Neunert, Abdullah kutlar, Betty S Pace, MIR-144-mediated NRF2 gene silencing inhibits fetal Hemoglobin Expression in Sickle Cell Disease, Experimental Hematology, 2019,70:85-96
19. Reciprocal regulation of gamma globin expression by exomirnas,relevance to gamma globin silencing in beta thalassemia major.
20. Ravirajsinh N.Jadeja, Pamela M Martin, Data on The Role of miRNA144 in regulating fetal hemoglobin production in retinal pigmented epithelial cells, Data In Brief,28,2020