Main Article Content
The brain is a unique organization in nature, having the psychic activity, which is expressed in subjective states: thoughts, feelings, emotions. Knowledge of the nature of mental activity of the brain is the most urgent and the most challenging task of physiology. Historically the neurophysiology developed on the basis of physical and chemical laws discovered in an inanimate nature. Our investigation is devoted towards the origin of a human subjective state, and presents a new methodology for studying of the nature psychic brain activity. We have established the existence of physical phenomena unique for the living brain so-called «psychogenic field», which reflects the expressed psychic state of human brain. The subjective state of a human being was shown to affect remotely the physicochemical properties of the blood. An original schematic diagram is presented to describe the formation of the brain psychic activity. This approach is based on the feedback influence of a psychogenic field on neuronal molecular processes (self-induction in the brain). The paper describes the interrelation of neurophysiologic and subjective processes in the system organization of goal-seeking behavior. A «Psychogenic theory of consciousness» is proposed, suggests presuming the existence of physical phenomena unique for the living brain and brain fields, and their role in the origin of a subjective state.
The Medical Research Archives grants authors the right to publish and reproduce the unrevised contribution in whole or in part at any time and in any form for any scholarly non-commercial purpose with the condition that all publications of the contribution include a full citation to the journal as published by the Medical Research Archives.
2. Stone KB. 2003; The secret life of your cells. Whitford Press, Atglen, CA.
3. Backster C. 2003; Primary Perception: Biocommunication with Plants, Living Foods and Human Cells. White Rose Millenium Press, Anza, CA. USA.
4. Damasio A. 2000; The Feeling of What Happens: Body and Emotion the Making of Consciousness. Harcourt Brace, New York.
5. Edelman G, Tononi, G. 2000; Consciousness. How Matter Becomes Imagination. Penguin Books, London.
6. Reber A., Reber E. 2001; Dictionary of Psychology. 3-rd Edition, Penguin/Viking, London.
7. Koch C. 2005; Neurobiology of Consciousness. MIT Press, Cambridge.
8. Anokhin PK. 1968; The Biology and Neurophysiology of Conditional Reflex. Medicine, Moscow. (in Russian)
9. Pavlov IP. 1951; The Twenty Years of Objective Study of Animal Higher Nervous Activity (Behavior). The Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Leningrad. (in Russian)
10. Sperry RW. Neurology and the Mind-Brain Problem. The Journal of American Science 1952; 40: 2: 291-312.
11. Anokhin PK. The Psychic for of the Reality Reflection. In: 1969; Lenin’s Theory of Reflection. Ed. Т. Pavlov, Science and Art, Sofia (in Russian)
12. Bekhtereva NP, Budsen PV, Gogolotsin YL. 1977; Brain Codes of Psychic Activity. Science, Leningrad. (in Russian)
13. Bekhtereva NP. 1990; Per aspera… Life. Science about a Brain of the Human. Science, Leningrad. (in Russian)
14. Sudakov KV. System Mechanisms of Psychic Activity. Korsakov Journal of Neurology and Psychiatry 2010; 110: 4-14. (in Russian)
15. Popper K. Knowledge and Psychophysical Problem. In: 2008; Protection of Interaction, Ed. IV. Zhuravlyov, Lietuvių Kalbos Institutas, Moscow. (in Russian)
16. Yumatov ЕА. 2011; System Psychophysiology of Human Subjective State. Sputnik +, Moscow. (in Russian)
17. Nagel Т. Think Ability of Impossible and Problem of a Spirit and a Body. Philosophy Questions 2001; 10: 92-107. (in Russian)
18. Yumatov EA. The methodology of the study of consciousness in modern psychophysiology. In: 2014; 150 years Reflexes of the Brain. Iintell, Moscow. (in Russian)
19. Yumatov EA., Bykova EV., Dzhafarov RN. Long-Distance Effects of Human Subjective Status on the Blood Physicochemical Characteristics. Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine 2013; 155: 527-530.
20. Yumatov ЕА. The Direct Registration of a Human Subjective State. Bulletin of New Medical Technologies 2010; 4: 187-192. (in Russian)
21. Yumatov ЕА. About the Nature Subjective in Activity of a Brain of the Person. Russian Medicobiological Bulletin 2012; 2: 116-131. (in Russian)
22. Yumatov ЕА., Bykova EV., Potapova OV., Ragimov AA., Salimov EL. Remote-Field Manifestations of Mental Activity of the Human Brain. World Journal of Neuroscience 2015; 5: 2: 108-114.
23. Yumatov EA. The mental activity of the brain - the «key» to the knowledge. Journal of the International Academy of Sciences. Russian section 2013; 1: 35-45. (in Russian)
24. Yumatov ЕА. Substance P in central peptidergic mechanisms оf resistance tо emоtiоnal stress . In: 1989; Perspectives оn Research in Emоtiоnal stress. Systems Research in Physiоlоgy, 3, 29-44, Gоrdоn and Breach Sci. Publp.
25. Valdman AV. Molecular-biological processes of the dynamics of emotional-stressful reactions. Bulletin of the Academy of Medical Sciences of the USSR 1987; 6: 11-15. (in Russian)
26. Hameroff S. Consciousness, Neurobiology and Quantum Mechanics: The Case for a Connection. In: 2007; The Emerging Physics of Consciousness, Еd. J. Tuszynski, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, p. 193-253.