Main Article Content
The Medical Research Archives grants authors the right to publish and reproduce the unrevised contribution in whole or in part at any time and in any form for any scholarly non-commercial purpose with the condition that all publications of the contribution include a full citation to the journal as published by the Medical Research Archives.
2. Bekov D.B. Atlas of the arteries and veins of the human encephalon. Мoscow, Medicina, 1979; 286 p.
3. Belen`kaya R.M. Stroke and variants of the veins of the encephalon. Moscow, Medicina, 1979; 176 p.
4. Borovykov V.P. Statistic: the art of the data analysis on the computer. For professionals.Saint Petersburg, Piter, 2001; 656p.
5. Godkov I.M. Factors of the risk of the intraoperative complications in the surgery of the cerebral arterial aneurysms. Moscow, 2009; 30.
6. Gonchar A.A. Modern possibilities of the digital substraction angiography in the imaging of the arterial aneurysms of the anterior cerebral-anterior communicative artery of the encephalon, Zdravoohranenie,1998; 43-44
7. Dash`yan V.G. Formerly surgical treatment of the arterial aneurysms of the encephalon that coexist with the intracranial hematoma. Moscow, 2001; 27
8. Hernesniemi J, Dashti R, Lehecka M et al. Microneurosurgical management of anterior communicating artery aneurysms. Surg Neurol, 2008, vol. 70, no1, 8-28.
9. Rhoton, A L, Perlmutter D. Microsurgical anatomy of anterior communicating artery aneurysms. Neurol Res, 1980, vol.2, no3-4. 217-251.
10. Paladino J, Pirker N, Stomac D. Eyebrow keyhole approach in vascular neurosurgery. Minim Invasive Neurosurg, 1998, vol.41, no 4, 200-203.
11. J Mocco, L. Nelson Hopkins, "International Subarachnoid Aneurysm Trial analysis", Journal of Neurosurgery, March 2008 / Vol. 108 / No. 3 / Pages 436-436.
12. Stephens RB. Stillwell DL: Arteries and Veins of the Human Brain. CC Thomas, Springfield, III, 1969.
13. Yasargil MG, Fox JL, Ray MW: The operative approach to aneurysms of the anterior communicating artery. In Krayenbiihl H. (ed.). Advances and Technical Standards in Neurosurgery, vol. 2. Vienna, Springer Verlag, pp. 115-128, 1975